Kansas Foreclosure Defense Lawyer
Are you having difficulty making mortgage payments?
Homeowners who are unable to make their monthly mortgage payments are subject to loss of their house through foreclosure by their lender. An unforeseen circumstance such as job loss, medical bills, or an emergency can make it difficult for well-meaning borrowers to meet their financial obligations. Contacting your lender is the first step you should take in order to avoid losing your property.
Simply working with a lender and a qualified foreclosure attorney knowledgeable in financial laws can avoid a foreclosure. If you cannot make your timely mortgage payment, you need to seek advice from a Kansas bankruptcy lawyer who is experienced in helping people retain their property. Rick Hodge, Attorney at Law, has successfully represented hundreds of clients across Kansas faced with foreclosures.
Foreclosure Defense Options are Available to You
You can and should take an active role in avoiding foreclosure of your home. Mortgage companies are willing to work with borrowers and the following are some options for you to consider:
- Reinstatement by making a lump sum payment to stop a foreclosure by a specified date bringing your account current
- Forbearance is a temporary agreement that suspends payments for a short time period.
- Repayment plan allows the borrower to combine past due payments with current due thus allowing a higher payment to catch up over a designated time period
- Loan modification enables the borrower to restructure the loan terms and may result in a small interest rate, decreased loan amount and lower monthly payments
- Federal foreclosure help implemented by the U.S. government to help troubled homeowners. There are specific qualifications such as good credit history and a record of timely monthly payments
We Will Review Your Case for Free: (800) 836-3617
Many people are taking advantage of the alternatives to foreclosure available to them. Mr. Hodge is a lawyer with years of experience in helping people overcome their financial difficulties and stopping foreclosure on their properties. He has advised hundreds of clients in Kansas concerning their foreclosures. Do not wait to consult with him because you only have a short time period to stop a foreclosure proceeding. Contact us today to receive a free consultation.
Contact a Kansas foreclosure defense attorney
for more information about how you can save your home.